Offices Bournemouth - Pine Court Business Centre - Suite 12
|Property Term:||plus VAT per annum|
The offices are situated between the top of Bath Hill and the Lansdowne close to the East Cliff. This section of Gervis Road comprises mainly commercial, educational and leisure properties. Pine Court is the main building of a small office complex within very easy walking distance of the town centre, the railway station and the sea front.
Built in the early part of the 20th century, originally for residential use but converted during the First World War to a hospital and in the 1960s became the headquarters of the Property Services Agency. The main building and annex have been refurbished to a good standard and provides excellent office accommodation. The property is linked to the rear annex which thus provides lift access to all floors.
- Inexpensive storage space also available
- Unlimited use of kitchen facilities
- Telephones and internet access provided (Internet £30 plus VAT per month, outgoing telephone calls at 0.199p per minute and national calls at 0.299p per minute. Mobile calls £0.117p per minute).
- Meeting room available for booking at £10 per hour, £30 per ½ day, £50 per day
- Large car park to front with additional metered street parking
- Lifts to all floors
- Car parking spaces available at £400 pa.
- Use of reception and interview room for informal / small meetings at no cost.
A deposit, equivalent to one months rental, is payable on completion.
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.