Part Premises - Industrial warehouse to let at 5 Cobham Road - 33,561 sq ft
|Property Type:||Industrial / Warehouse|
|Property Term:||per annum exclusive|
The premises are prominently situated fronting and with direct access to Cobham Road, which is the principal road leading through the Ferndown Industrial Estate.
The estate has direct access to the A31 dual carriageway providing communications to the M27/M3 and motorway network to the east, the A338 leading into Bournemouth to the South and Wimborne to the West.
The subject property comprises an industrial warehouse building incorporating a substantial concrete mezzanine floor over the ground floor area together with part ground floor area of the adjoining administration block including office, wcs teapoint/restroom. The first floor and part ground floor of the 2-storey block is to be retained by the landlord for their own occupation.
The factory warehouse is constructed of brick elevations (clad at rear) with a steel portal frame supporting a pitched roof incorporating translucent daylight panels. The building incorporates a concrete mezzanine floor built over the entire ground floor with the exception of the loading area at the front corner of the building. The admin element is arranged in an L-shaped configuration and includes the majority of the ground floor area of the two storey section.
• Personnel entrance door to admin section in the courtyard
• Rest room/teapoint
• Male and female WCs
• Concrete mezzanine floor
• Windows with security bars provide natural daylighting to ground floor factory/warehouse
• Floor to ceiling heights at ground floor level to underside of mezzanine slab approximately 3.7m (3m minimum clearance to some beams)
• Mezzanine floor to internal eaves height is approx. 1.8m
• Two covered loading bays. Front with concertina style loading door 6m wide x 3.6m high (note operational width and height is reduced). Side roller shutter loading door 4.4 m wide x 3.27m high.
• There is a goods lift to the rear and within the front corner of the building an area for fork lift loading to the mezzanine.
• To the rear of the property is an open fronted lower ground floor storage area extending to approximately 3,017 sq ft with a height of circa 1.9 m and secured within a mesh fence and lockable gate.
• Externally there is parking for approx. 18 cars in the rear yard.
Ground floor 15,821 sq ft 1470 sq m
Mezzanine floor 14,334 sq ft 1332 sq m
Admin ground floor
Inc office, restroom/teapoint,wcs 3,406 sq ft 316 sq m
(Part ground floor and whole first floor retained by landlord)
TOTAL 33,561 sq ft 3,118 sq m
Outside lower ground floor storage 3,017 sq ft 280 sq m
Measured on a gross internal basis
The premises are available to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed incorporating periodic upward only rent reviews.
£92,750 plus VAT per annum exclusive
The rent quoted is exclusive of business rates, service charge, insurance and all other outgoings.
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
To be assessed.
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.