Factory Premises - 2 Bessemer Close
|Property Type:||Industrial / Warehouse|
|Property Term:||per annum exclusive|
Factory Premises to let in Verwood - 11,915 sq ft
The premises are situated in a prominent position at the junction of Bessemer Close and Black Moor Road on the established Ebblake Industrial Estate approximately 2.5 miles north-west of the A31 dual carriageway which is accessed via the B3081 Ringwood Road.
The A31 provides dual carriageway access to the M27/M3 to the east and A338 leading to Bournemouth in the South.
The property comprises a detached factory incorporating office accommodation on a self contained site with rear gated yard and forecourt car parking.
- Personnel door to reception lobby
- Male and female WCs
- First floor offices including open plan area and two separate meeting rooms
- Rest room with teapoint, shower, WC
- Sectional up and over loading door in rear elevation approx. 4.4 m wide x 4.7 m high
- Factory arranged in two sections with internal eaves of 5.4 m and 5.1 m and beam clearance between the two of 3.9 m
- Boarded mezzanine floors for storage incorporating a works office
- Outside there is car parking for 11 cars on the forecourt.
- At the rear is a walled, fenced and gated yard.
- We recommend all prospective occupiers should make their own enquiries as to the availability and capacity of the various utility services.
Main factory inc restroom, wcs 8,253 sq ft 767 m2
Adjoining spray workshop 715 sq ft 66 m2
First floor offices 1,091 sq ft 101 m2
10,059 sq ft 934 m2
Mezzanine floors 1,856 sq ft 172 m2
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
Rateable Value: £44,500 (1 April 2017)
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.